Built in 2014, this stunning twin bedroom, three bathroom villa with a private pool ,on the tranquil island of Gili Trawangan has to be seen to be believed. The owners have spared no expense and have created one of the most luxurious and exquisitely decorated villas in the region.
The villa has been operating for two years as a highly successful accommodation business boasting occupancy of more than 80% and commanding the highest nightly rate for a two bedroom villa on the island. The business is rated 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and Airbnb, and 9.4 on Booking.com, with outstanding guest reviews on all sites. There is still plenty of scope to further market the villa on other international booking sites.
Situated on 3 are of land in a prime position, the villa offers a tropical oasis for guests, a mere 2 minute walk to the main beaches, restaurants and bars. It is just a few hundred metres to the harbour.
The villa also features a separate office, staff sleeping quarters with a bathroom, insulated generator room with 13KVA Perkins silent genset,a pool maintenance room and 2 separate storerooms.
The day-to-day operations, check-ins, cleaning and maintenance of the villa are all taken care of by full-time local staff. The current owner manages the bookings and guest communications remotely.
This is a rare opportunity to obtain a fully functioning, exceptional quality property in a central location, with guaranteed substantial regular income.
• 2 minutes walk to main beach, restaurants and cafes •
• IMB (BuildingPermit) &BusinessLicense
• 2 extra large bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms • Fully-equipped kitchen • Fully air-conditioned • Includes all equipment and furnishings • Private pool • Established landscaped garden • Staff quarters and office • 13kva Perkins silent generator in separate store room
• • Professional website, branding, photography, domain
name and online booking system designed in Australia
• 7x3m private pool
• Fully-equipped kitchen including large 2-door stainless steel fridge, hot/cold water dispenser, microwave, gas cooktop, quality indoor and outdoor crockery and glassware, cooking utensils, ample quality cutlery
• Large open-plan living and dining room with exquisite natural timber dining table, custom-built chairs and custom-built lounge suite
• 2 extra large bedrooms with custom-made king-size beds and custom-built robes
• 2 ensuite semi-open bathrooms with designer wash basins, rain showers, quality Toto toilets and fittings
• Additional guest bathroom with toilet and shower
• Landscaped and paved garden with Bale (Gazebo) including quality outdoor furniture
• 3 flat-screen TVs and DVD Players
• Surround sound system in living room
• Includes all custom-built furniture, fixtures, fittings and equipment
• Includes all artwork, sculptures and furnishings
• 4 quality airconditioners
• 4 designer ceiling fans
• 3 safety boxes
• Lockable cupboards
• 2 high-powered jet water pumps
• Rainwater catchment system and tanks
• Separate staff sleeping quarters with staff bathroom and shower, and custom-built bunk beds
• Front office with custom-built desks, storage, shelving and office chair
• 2 x 5500K PLN Listrik power meters (11,000 total)
• 13KVA Perkins silent generator in separate generator room
• All premium quality bedding and linen